- Special Price $359.43 Regular Price $378.40Dainese DELTA 3 LADY Leather Pants BLACK/BLACK/WHITE
- Special Price $288.56 Regular Price $378.40Dainese DELTA 3 Leather Pants BLACK/BLACK/FLUO-RED
- Special Price $288.56 Regular Price $378.40Dainese DELTA 3 Leather Pants BLACK/BLACK/FLUO-YELLOW
- Special Price $421.92 Regular Price $444.63Dainese MISANO Leather Pants BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE
- Special Price $421.92 Regular Price $444.63Dainese MISANO Perforated Leather Pants BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE
- Special Price $421.92 Regular Price $444.63Dainese MISANO Perforated Leather Pants BLACK/WHITE/RED-FLUO
Leather Motorcycle Pants have been a staple among sport and sport-touring motorcycle riders for a long time now. With their mix of a high level of abrasion resistance, high impact protection, and comfort, these pants meet the high-performance requirements of the racetrack.
Most Leather Motorcycle Trousers are made of full grain cowhide leather, which, besides kangaroo and proprietary leathers, still remains one of the safest materials for motorcycle riders. Cowhide leather is able to offer a high level of abrasion resistance, tear resistance, and once broken in is very comfortable to wear. With their racing orientation, most leather riding pants will come with external knee sliders in addition to internal hip and knee impact protectors.
Leather Riding Pants will generally come with a narrower race fit. However, leather pants meant for sport touring will, depending on the model, integrate more elastication or weatherproofing features.
If you’re curious to see more on an individual pair of leather pants, then don’t forget to check out our YouTube channel where we have reviews of the latest leather pants from racetrack famous brands such as Dainese, Revit, and Alpinestars.